During this global pandemic, it is paramount that all participants in a public gathering such as a concert play their part to ensure that we minimize the possibility of transmitting the COVID-19 virus. As directed by the Government of Québec, all ticket holders must present evidence of double vaccination against COVID-19 on entry to our venue. We require that all of our staff and musicians be double vaccinated as well. If you have chosen not to be vaccinated or if you are unable to take the vaccine, we warmly welcome you to enjoy our concerts online through our Virtual Concert Hall - all of our concerts in the 2021/2022 season will be live-streamed. If you have booked a ticket for a concert but are feeling unwell, or have any other reason to believe that you may have contracted COVID-19, please stay at home. We will refund your ticket(s) immediately, and we’d be very happy for you to join us from the comfort of your couch via our Virtual Concert Hall.
The information contained on this page outlines the precautions that we are taking in order to ensure that our concert space is as safe as possible, and the measures that we expect you, as audience members, to take in order to help us ensure everyone’s safety. We ask everybody attending our concerts to read this page carefully before arrival. The protocols outlined here are in compliance with the latest directives from both the Ontario and Québec provincial governments.
- Seating capacity in our venue has a hard limit of 30. This number allows for ample distance between groups while seated. Tickets must be purchased in advance online through our website: there will be no tickets available at the door. When purchasing tickets, audience members will be asked to indicate their group size. Groups will be seated together (chairs will be next to each other, not spaced out), so it will be assumed that members of the same party are also members of a social ‘bubble’. There will be seating plans in place. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the concert starts, so that we have plenty of time to seat everybody. Seating will be done one group at a time, to avoid congestion in the entrance areas. Once you have taken your seat, please stay there until the intermission or the end of the concert.
- There will be arrows on the floor indicating entrance and exit directions: be sure to follow these to ensure safe and distant traffic flows.
- Masks are mandatory whenever you are moving around inside our venue. Once you have taken your seat, you may remove your mask, but please remember to put it on again when you stand up to move around. We have implemented contact tracing measures through the online ticketing system. In the event of a COVID-19 case linked to our venue or one of our attendees, this will allow us to notify you.
- Our venue will be cleaned before audience arrival, and all high-use surfaces will be disinfected.
- Large bottles of hand sanitizer will be available in multiple locations throughout the venue. We ask every guest to sanitize their hands on arrival, and strongly encourage guests to sanitize before and after touching a high-use surface, such as a doorknob or railing.
- We will continue to offer complimentary alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages, and water. Once you have a drink, please take it to your seat and enjoy it there, so that you do not walk around other parts of the venue with your mask off.
- In the event that the Government of Canada orders another lockdown before one of our concerts, the in-person events will be cancelled, and all ticket sales will be refunded immediately. The concerts will all go ahead in live-stream format regardless, so you will be able to enjoy the performance from the safety of your own home.
- Signs will be in place to remind guests to follow all of the above precautions.
Carson and Tait Becke, co-directors